Wednesday, May 27, 2015

You comment on your account to Google+. (Log Out / Change)


There are few things that such a fantastic atmosphere can create as candles! I just LOVE candles !!! Candles goes back to days gone off before the paraffin and the electric light bulb was invented, candles are used for all lighting. It was either from animal fat or made from beeswax. The kind of candles was not very decorative, as it rough ingredients created and was only used articles. The paraffin wax today is of a high quality and candle-making has become an exciting art form.
Candles are mostly used today for special occasions and usually to create a certain atmosphere, led world soothing and peaceful, exciting and romantic or lighthearted and fun. Candles can contribute to the success of a reception. Perfumed candles, and sand-candles dryfkerse any event stimulant, to talk not even Christmas. Candles are also a valued gift and place of flowers on a table to take.
I make more than 25 years candles and myself just learned from books. It is an easy art form, because if the candle you are happy not melt you again and start from scratch. I candles for weddings, art markets, as gifts or just made for friends or myself. In the area referred to some people, when they speak of me, to the 'Candles Woman! ;-D Why I always, always candles in my house whether it is to stabbing the campfire or the day when utility led world decided it was time again now for load-shedding led world ', the' Candles Woman never sat without led world a light yet ...
Wow yeah, I think it should be quite nice to make candles, as you say, you can make it as YOU like it!
You comment on your account to Google+. (Log Out / Change)
ernaloretz on New Season, New Life ... Only I on New Season, New Life ... Only I on Forgiveness ... I Just one Blood from a Stone T ... ernaloretz on Can De-Lite ...
iBoké
Crochet in Paternoster
PC Benadé photography
% D bloggers led world like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment