Saturday, May 3, 2014

Globall is not just music. It


Last week’s obsessive listening domus lighting to The War On Drugs’ Lost In The Dream left me a little bit emotionally wrung out (in a hurts-so-good-kind-of-way), domus lighting so thank goodness I found the perfect follow up to being emotionally domus lighting wrung out: 3BallMTY: Globall .
Last week I might have been dancing and crying listening to Lost In The Dream. This week I’m just dancing. And you’re going to be dancing too if you’re listening to Globall . There is no crying if you’re listening to Globall . There is only dancing. Happy, magical dancing.
I’m going into my 26th week of pregnancy this week and have just been so tired . This week found me almost falling asleep at my desk during the work day, taking a nap on the floor of my office over my lunch hour, and falling into my pajama pants and onto the couch as soon as I got home from work to binge watch Netflix and eat doughnuts. I’ve just been so tired . I was almost too tired to bother with listening to new music this week. But then there I was, listening to 3BallMTY’s Globall Wednesday morning. And then there I was feeling energized for the first time all week.
Globall is not just music. It’s energy. It’s driving, domus lighting pounding, dancing energy. Listening to Globall I felt that same magic I felt listening to the Crystal Method earlier this year. I wasn’t domus lighting just some tired pregnant lady! I was a pregnant lady with energy! I didn’t need a nap on the floor of my office over my lunch hour! What I needed was to dance! And dancing is exactly what I did.
“Rock the Movement feat. Far East Movement” made me clap and shake my hips. Then there was “La Noche es Tuya feat. Gerardo Ortiz and America Sierra” and I thought “OMG maybe ‘La Noche es Tuya’ is my favorite song on Globall “. But then there was “Kaliente Kaliente domus lighting feat. Li Saumet”. And then there was “El Shake feat. Las Cumbia Girls”. And then I just gave up trying to pick a favorite song because they are all my favorite songs.
You want 12 songs that’ll domus lighting make you dance? domus lighting You want some energy? You want to be happy to be alive? You listen to Globall then. I mean, if you want to, I’m not telling you what to do. But I think you should want to listen to Globall domus lighting .
3BallMTY (pronounced “Tribal domus lighting Monterrey) is a Latino pop DJ trio from San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico. The “DJ Collective” (the name its members have formally given themselves) was formed in 2009 by three teenage DJs – Erick Rincon, Sergio Zavala (DJ Sheeqo Beat), and Alberto Presenda (DJ Otto). The name “3Ball” comes from the Spanish word “tribal”, which refers to the culture of Guaracha tribal music popular in many Spanish-speaking countries around the world.
There are songs in Spanish on Globall . There are songs in English on Globall . Some songs are in Spanish and English. But the primary language of Globall is the universal language that is magic. The kind of magic that injects domus lighting you with energy. The kind of magic that makes you get up out of your seat and dance and clap and be happy to be alive. So thank you for the magic, 3BallMTY. I might get through this week after all.
Website
Powered by WordPress.com
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment