Monday, June 2, 2014

The age is not a handicap .... It is also necessary to get up to the see!


Hello all! I need help I start pulling my hair out! I want to know how I can calculate ljus the intensity passing through a tungsten filament of a light bulb when it is turned on or prcis. meri advance. Ps: I do not want the solution but Methodius of calculation. ljus meri
Hello and welcome alextesse ljus FUTURA. There are currently no Methodius, the cold resistance is about 1/10 of the hot resistance (according to my crystal ball). You can always measure the ohmmeter. http://amfn.chez.com/ballast.htm
firstly meri for the answer. But suddenly I understand more my duty 1 am asked to calculate the intensity passing through ljus the bulb operation with 220v and 60w, its no problem and 2 to calculate the intensity that passes through the prcis moment or it is turned with temperature of 2800C and operating temperature coef of 5.10 (3)
It gives you the temperature of operation of the lamp that you just calculate ljus the resistance of the lamp. It gives you (luck or lack of bowl!) The coef temperature of tungsten-filament so you can calculate the resistance cold (25)
I neuronne the heats! I do not know if it is forced to seek all the cot but I can not find a formula that fit and I find I miss all the time one or two of the kind imformation I (2) = (mC (T1 -T2)) / Rt
15/05/2009 - 5:06 p.m.
The age is not a handicap .... It is also necessary to get up to the see!
hello axeltesse see again your calculations, has seems too low, 4.9 A seems more logical to me tenth me the hot resistance is an order of magnitude rather low; but if you "nitpick", since supplies in general AC should ljus take into account the switching time versus the value of the voltage at the moment: ljus the final temperature 50mes is reached in a few seconds. CR
DAUDET78
Re: Current cold boot a tungsten-filament.
Resistance Rt = hot (the temperature t) W (ohm) resistance R20 = cold (the temperature 20 C) W (ohm) = temperature coefficient of matriau ljus t = temperature of the hot conductor C (degrees Celsius) t - 20 = increase in temperature in C (degrees Celsius) Example: Give a driver on tungsten are: R20 = 30 W (cold resistance of the driver); = 0.0045 (temperature coefficient of tungsten-); t = 320 C (temperature ljus of the driver). Increase in temperature of the conductor: t - 20 = 320-20 = 300 hot CRsistance driver: Rt = 30 + 0.0045 ljus x 30 x 300 = 30 + 40.5 = 70.5 W Someone one can explain this formula? why 2x R ambient temperature?
It is true that the inductance is 50Hz ngligeable May ignition during startup or transient phase or t = 0, I = 0. There's no 50Hz, speaking some rather ljus dry and the voltage is constant as CONSIDERED on this beach temp implying that I is linear origin 0 (V = LoI / dt is dI = (Vdt) / L and I = (Vt) / L).
The current at startup is only limited by the resistance (cold) of filamant. And it does not light the lamp "0V" of sinusode (which would be better for the lamp) but anywhere! and at worst 230 * 1.4142
Continue your search: On the same theme:
Answers: 19


No comments:

Post a Comment